All About Purrs
We love cats and are passionate about their health & happiness when you have to be away from them. We offer professional and loving (in-your-home) cat sitting services to fellow cat lovers and those rescuing felines in our local community. We specialize in care for those felines with unique medical and/or behavioral needs.
We understand and appreciate all cats for their uniqueness, and provide the compassionate and loving care they all deserve. We will care for your cats as if they are our own.
Our #1 Priority
- Your cat’s safety, comfort and well-being while you are away from home
- The security of your home including your privacy and confidentiality
We are owner-operated by a true cat lover. If we hire part-time assistance, we carefully screen and recruit trustworthy, reliable and mature cat sitters. All caregivers are insured, bonded and background cleared annually. They are also trained to care for your kitties as well as your home.
Our services are affordable and all-inclusive.
All visits include feeding & fresh water, litter box cleaning, playtime, brushing & loving attention as well as special needs & home care.
Cat Sitting Rates:
*** 10% Off First Booking ***
$30-35/visit 1-2 cats 30-45 mins
$35-45/visit 2-3 cats 45-60 mins
$45-60/visit 4-6+cats 60+ mins
- Rates are subject to change at time of consultation per any special requests and may be updated periodically.
- Rates are based on estimated service time which is determined by several factors (e.g., number of cats, special needs care and any additional home care requested / required).
- Unplanned / emergency visits and visits on major holidays will include a $10 surcharge.
- Visits outside our Service Area will include a mileage surcharge.
- 10% off first booking requires 7 days advance notice and completion of online registration process via the Client Portal after initial consultation.
What Makes Us Different
Other Cat Care Services
We will come to your home and assist you in administering medication, giving injections or providing subcutaneous fluids to your furry loved one. We will teach you a peaceful process for doing this so that it does not affect your relationship with your baby. It is a stressful time when our cats are sick or have been diagnosed with a long-term illness and often the thought of having to give medication or a treatment makes it even more dreadful. Fortunately, this does not have to be the case. Let us help!
We will also show you how to trim your cat’s nails without stress!
Rate: $35-45 per visit (includes unlimited email or text follow up / questions for 30 days on same subject)
We will provide safe transportation to and from veterinary or grooming appointments. This includes placing the cat in the carrier for you, if needed.
Rate: $25 plus mileage
If you have a question about one of the above services, please submit a general inquiry.